Vi følger svært nøye med på utviklingen av koronaviruset. Det er Helsedirektoratets anbefalinger som vi forholder oss til og vi vil derfor gjøre tiltak etter disse.
Hvis kurset avlyses pga. situasjonen, eller hvis du hindres i å delta grunnet sykdom* eller innreisebegrensning, refunderes kursavgiften. Serviceavgiften til TicketCo på ca. NOK 185,- refunderes ikke. Les mer om våre tiltak og retningslinjer under. *ved legeerklæring.
All participants, teachers and administration of the Voksenåsen Summer Academy 2020 must comply with the following guidelines.
Voksenåsen follows the guidelines for academies and hotels drawn out by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI).
Guidelines and code of conduct
- If you are sick, feeling unwell, or suspect you are infected with the coronavirus disease Covid-19 or caring for someone that are infected, you cannot participate in the course. Read your rights under “Cancellation”.
- Wash your hands often and before all meals. If soap and water are not available, use a disinfectant hand sanitizer provided at the hotel. We are all responsible for preventing the spread of infection.
- Do not touch surfaces unless necessary.
- Always maintain a social distance of 1 meter.
Measurements and opportunities at the hotel and during the course.
- It is not possible to spend your quarantine at Voksenåsen.
- Detailed instructions on listening in on master classes will be given upon arrival.
- Time for meals will be specific, should be respected and are given upon arrival.
- We will have both single and double rooms for accommodation.
- If you are prevented from travelling to Norway due to travel restrictions in Norway or your country of origin after you have paid, we will refund the full course fee*.
- If you are sick, feeling unwell, suspect you are infected with the coronavirus disease Covid-19 or caring for someone that are infected, or in quarantine you cannot participate in the course. You will be refunded the full course fee with a valid medical certificate*.
- It is your responsibility to control which documents you need to travel into Norway. If you pay within the payment deadline and the the government change the rule for your country, you must inform us as soon as possible. Failure to inform us will result in no refund.
- Cancellation 1 month – 1 week before course start: Half of the course fee will be refunded**.
- Cancellation less than 1 week before course start: No refund**.
*minus the service fee from our ticket provider TicketCo.
**not due to sickness with a valdi medical sertificate.
We appreciate your cooperation and that you comply with and conduct yourselves in accordance with the special safety instructions and rules on this page.
Failure to do so will result in withdrawal of the participant from the Voksenåsen Summer Academy 2021 without any refund.
Also, at Voksenåsen we are kind to each other and follow the ethical conduct, please find them here.